Davis Vantage Pro 2 Weather Station & Weatherlink USB !!
Includes Vantage Pro2 console/receiver, with integrated sensor suite
(ISS), & mounting hardware (pole not included, tripod available HERE).
The ISS includes rain collector (new version with bird spikes
included), temperature & humidity sensors, anemometer (including 12 m
anemometer cable) & solar panel. Temperature and humidity sensors
are enclosed in our custom radiation shield.
The ISS is solar powered. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter. Console may be powered using the included AC-power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
Two key factors that set the Vantage Pro2 apart from other complete weather stations are the refresh rate and the transmission distance:
· Refresh Rate - A packet of data is sent from the outdoor transmitter to the receiver every 2 1/2 seconds! This means when you look out the window & see the wind blowing, the weather station will reflect it almost immediately.
· Transmission Distance - Line of sight range is 300M. Typical range under most conditions is 200M TO 250M. This is a much greater distance than other professional units.
Other Davis Vantage Pro 2 Features Include:
· Solar Powered Integrated Sensor Suite - The wireless, rugged outdoor sensor suite runs on solar power. A lithium battery provides backup at night and during cloudy, winter days. The cabled version receives power from the base station.
· Temperature - Current inside and outside temperature, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low temperature alarms.
· Rain - Rainfall for the last 15 minutes and the last 24 hours, 24 days, 24 months, and 24 years. Flash flood and 24 hour rain alarms. Rain gauge uses tipping bucket (self-emptying) technology.
· Rain Storm - Rainfall for the last 24 storms, with beginning and ending dates for each storm. Rain storm warning and alarm.
· Wind Speed - Current wind speed. Average for the last ten minutes and each of the last 24 hours. High and average wind speed alarms.
· Dew Point - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low dew point alarms.
· Sunrise and Sunset - Time of sunrise and sunset at your location - it even takes daylight savings time into account!
· On screen graphing - Graph current conditions, averages, or highs and lows for the last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
· Barometric Pressure - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Five position trend arrow shows whether pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
· Humidity - Current inside and outside humidity, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low humidity alarms.
· Rain Rate - Current and for each of the last 24 minutes. Rain rate alarm.
· Wind Chill - Current wind chill. Wind chill alarm.
· Wind Direction - Current and for the last 24 hours, 24 days, and 24 months. Direction of high wind speed.
· Heat Index - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Heat index alarm.
· Highs & Lows - For most weather variables, with time and/or date, for each of the last 24 hours.
· Your Own Local Forecast - The Vantage Pro2 forecast icons show sun, part sun, clouds, and rain, or snow. You may also check the scrolling ticker-tape at the bottom of the display for more details.
· Optional Sensors - Ultraviolet (UV), solar radiation, soil moisture, soil temperature, and more.
· Optional Weatherlink - Weatherlink comes with a 2250 set data logger, PC connection (Serial or USB) and software to save you weather data to your PC then upload it to your web site.
· Optional Remote Telemetry - Remotely connect the station via PC or Mobile using the GSM, CDMA, Next G, 3G Networks or Telstra analog Phone line.
PLUS Weatherlink USB
For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro or Pro2. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it’s not connected to your PC. Later, download the data and use the software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more.
• See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis. Or view multiple weather variables at the same time to see their relationships.
• View special reports on heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand. With optional sensors, see reports on evapotranspiration, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil temperature, sunburn risk for each skin type, and solar energy.
Sharing Your Weather Data
• Create your own weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN using our included HTML templates. Upload other files (such as images from a webcam) along with your weather data.
Requires Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7 with USB port.
Includes software on CD, data logger, and 8’ (2.4 M) cable to connect the data logger to your computer. Choose a logging interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Depending on the logging interval, store up to six months of data before downloading.
Davis Vantage Pro 2 & Weatherlink USB Bundle
- Product Code: 6152USB
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,090.00