The IP-100 network interface facilitates weather data uploaded from your MKIII to the web directly for unprecedented access through multiple data formats and online weather sites! Whether connecting online through your computer to our data hosting portal, RainwiseNet, or to the RainWise iPhone & iPad app, the IP-100 makes your weather data available to you any time, any where! The IP-100 also allows you to connect your MKIII data to all our partners on the RainwiseNet Live Weather page!
- Integrated Radio
- Computer Independent Data Upload
- Multiple Data Host Support
- APIs, XML feeds External Data Access
- Simple Web-Browser Interface
- Automatic Software Updates
- Store & Forward Feature
- Feeds RainwiseNet Online Portal
- 'Rapid Fire' enabled for instant uploading to Wunderground.com
- Feeds iPhone App & Android (Android App coming soon)
- Enables Integration to the eMonitor Energy Monitoring Solution
The Internet packages contain everything needed to get your personal weather data on line.
Our Live Weather example page demonstrates the abilities of the IP-100.
The MK-III sensor assembly has been designed to offer improved durability and serviceability. This sleek new design is 84cm high and weighs just over 3.2Kg. It is the most accurate, durable and easiest to install weather station available.
The long range MK-III-LR features a powerful new 2.4 GHz spread spectrum radio that increases range to 1.5Km line of sight. It also features an industry best , real time 2 second wind speed and direction update interval.
- The solar charged battery supply is guaranteed to provide continues operation below 60 degrees latitude. The MK III will operate for at least 60 days without sun.
- Since there is no connection between the sensors and the power line, damage from thunderstorms is virtually eliminated and the sensors are immune to power line voltage surges.
- The initial sensor calibrations for wind, temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- The passive solar shield for the temperature and humidity sensors are modeled after the ones designed by the National Weather Service.All materials used in the sensor assembly and weather instruments have been chosen for their durability and resistance to weathering and corrosion.
- All of our weather station hardware is stainless steel. The station is fabricated from fiberglass and structural PVC and is ultra-violet inhibited. The optional Mono Mount is made from powder coated steel and is supplied with bolts for mounting.
RainWise MK-lll-LR Internet Package
- Product Code: MK-III-IP-LR
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,160.00